Thursday, January 15, 2009

My 2009 Goal List

OK, So I've decided to post these goals so that I can't give up, if they are written and I have a check list I will be more than motivated to complete them! Some may seem silly, but those are probably the most important in the long run. I'm hoping that 2009 will bring so many changes and experiences to my life that I will have a more positive daily outlook and an inspired sense of completion. I love my life so much right now and can't imagine what these changes will bring to the puzzle.

Marci's 2009 List:

Workout 6 days a week for at least 1 hour
Complete the Gold's Gym 12 week challenge
Get my house cleaned by February and KEEP IT CLEAN all year
Buy shorts and tank tops for Warped Tour Weekend
Go on a road trip to Washington to see James' family
Lose 45 lbs./fit into a size 10
Run a marathon!! (that's right Julie... we're doing it!!)
Make time to read at least a Chapter a day (that one I love, but it will be hard!)
Manage my finances better
Add $2500 to my savings
Finish my bathroom
Finish my kitchen
Keep a planner ALL YEAR
Walk the dogs at least 3 times a week
Take more pictures!

No comments: