Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Phoebe's Birthday!!

Monday was Phoebe's Birthday!! We decided that we'd have a party! It was really fun to make a big deal out of Phoebe's first birthday!! James was so awesome, and he made home-made dog treats and a 'people cake' for the party! I frosted the bones for the puppies and the cake for the people and we had a really fun time!! The Johnsons', Caitlin, DJ, and Julie Lamont all came over and I hope they had as much fun as I did. Phoebe and Oz were so cute with everyone there and the excitement of the treats and presents!! It might seem pretty silly, but it was a great Birthday party! I love how James allows me to be so silly, and goes along with my crazy antics so well!! Here's some pictures of the Puppy Party!!


Bailey did so so good with the puppies!! She was so cute!
This is the birthday cake that James made and I frosted for Phoebe!! No, she didn't get any, this one was for the 'humans' to eat!


The Johnson's brought Phoebe a nice present of yummy dog treats that she got to open herself, Oz decided he needed to help her open it.

James made home-made dog bones and I frosted them with Oz and Phoebe's names on them. It was so much fun to watch them get all excited and eat them!!

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

We did have fun! I know Bailey sure enjoyed herself. You did a great job with Phoebe's birthday!

Caitlin said...

It was super fun birthday for pheobe!!! I cant wait until oz's now :)