Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Making MY house... OUR home!!


So I have been determined to get our house clean and looking good for so so long, finally last week I made James help me hang up all the picture frames I had collected and I started the process of cleaning everything. I did pretty well, but we didn't have any pictures to go in the frames! Of course I've taken tons and tons of pictures in the year and a half (YEAH THAT LONG!!!) that we've been together, but I've never had them printed out or taken them off the camera. So I decided that since the frames all around my house had people in them that I didn't know, and frankly looked a little too happy to be real people, I would take the time to order some photo prints online!! I was totally excited today when I got to go pick them up! It was so so fun to actually get to hold on to the pictures and remember those times. When we got home, I decided what pictures went where and filled all the frames. When I was done I took a look around our living room and my heart was so so full of love!! Just seeing all of the pictures up on the wall, with the smiles and memories of my time with James, was like taking a huge breath of the most comforting smell, or seeing the prettiest sunset in the sky. I know now, just like the nails that hold our pictures to the wall, our love is strong enough to hold up our memories and to create a life time full of more... I'm going to have to buy alot more frames! :o)

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

I"m going to have to see those pictures Marci!